Who is Eligible?
The Smith Clinesmith Continuing Education Scholarship (SCCES) is open to any student that will be enrolled in a vocational, undergraduate, or graduate level program for the Fall 2023 semester.
- Any student may enter the contest by submitting an essay that talks about your grandparent(s) and how you feel they made an impact on your life.
- Students may not submit more than one entry. All entries must be submitted with all materials.
The preferred method of submission is filling out the Google Form Application,
you will be able to attach
all of your materials into this form for the scholarship committee to review. If you need to submit a
paper version of the application you can fax all materials to 214.953.1901. If you need to mail in your
application please ensure that you give your application ample time to arrive by the end of the day on
June 15th 2023.
- Completed application
- Essay Prompt: Tell us about your Grandparent(s) and how you feel they made an impact on your life.
- Anticipated Fall 2023 Schedule or Acceptance Letter
- Photos of you with your Grandparent(s)
- Any other necessary supporting documents
325 N St. Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
The scholarship entry period for the Fall 2023 SCCES scholarship is June 15th 2023. The winner will be picked very soon after.
One $2500.00 scholarship will be awarded to the top applicant.
Please Call 214-953-1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org