Level - Entry
Job Location – Dallas, TX
Position Type - Full Time
Education Level - High School
The Smith Clinesmith Firm is a specialized and expeditiously growing law firm in the Nursing Home Abuse Litigation field. Employees at The Smith Clinesmith Firm can expect to experience a variety of benefits including helping victims who cannot help themselves, work in a positive and fast-paced environment, and have opportunities to grow with the firm.
The Paralegal/Legal Assistant must be motivated and a self-starter with a professional demeanor, be capable of working independently, and be able to multi-task and work in an organized and efficient manner. Job duties, as described more fully below, will include basic legal administrative support and work.
- Assist with management of case files
- Assist with contact with clients
- Handle requesting medical records and appropriate follow up
- Assist in preparing for case mediations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have an outgoing, friendly personality
- Be able to deal with, and work well with a diverse population including clients, executive and senior management, attorneys, administrative staff, and strategic partners
- Be committed to the mission of the firm
- Must be organized and have good communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and be generally familiar with, and experienced with, computer and internet programs and capabilities
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
No Two Days Are The Same
Significant Advancement Opportunities