Level - Experienced
Job Location – Dallas, TX
Position Type - Full Time
Education Level - Bachelor’s Degree
Smith Clinesmith LLP is a specialized and expeditiously growing law firm in the Nursing Home Abuse Litigation field. Employees at Smith Clinesmith LLP can expect to experience a variety of benefits including helping victims who cannot help themselves, work in a positive and fast-paced environment, and have opportunities to grow with the firm.
Smith Clinesmith LLP is searching for a driven, self-motivated, administrator to join our HR team working for a dynamic company in a fast-paced environment. The position will take a hands on approach to learning HR and growing with us as they tackle projects and administrative tasks for on all our entities.
- Provide general Human Resources administration and support to Employee Support to employees and organization
- Create, update, and maintain employee personnel files
- Report creation and distribution to leadership as needed
- Assist with employee requests regarding human resources issues, policies, and regulations.
- Coordinate and facilitate new hire orientation
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting, including posting requisitions, applicant tracking, phone screening interviewing, reference checking, candidate sourcing, administer appropriate assessments, schedule interviews, facilitate reference/background checks, and coordinate communication with candidates
- Coordinate and complete onboarding, new hire paperwork, I-9, e-verify, and set up of Payroll profile.
- Administrate benefit plans including coordinating and facilitating annual Open Enrollment and qualifying events throughout the year
- Administrate onboarding, off boarding, exit interviews, and terminations
- Assist with leave of absence tracking and processes
- Process and communicate verification of employment
- Must be flexible, comfortable in a fast-paced environment - switching gears as needed to help the team meet its objectives
- Organization and detail orientation is STRONGLY REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of Federal and State employment laws and regulations
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field required
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); intermediate level preferred
- Effective and professional communicator
- Experience in HR or strong willingness to learn
- Office environment with normal business hours
- Must be able to transport up to 10lbs up to 80% of the time
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 80% of the time
- Regularly move up to 75% of the time
- Operate a office technology including computer or tablet device, printers, copiers, and calculators
- Communicate via telephone, email, and in-person interactions while providing accurate information in a professional manner
- Please note that this job description is subject to change with or without prior notice, and that a reasonable accommodation may be requested to perform the essential functions of the job.
why you should work at clinesmith
No Two Days Are The Same
Significant Advancement Opportunities