Level - Entry
Job Location – Dallas, TX
Position Type - Full Time
Education Level – Bar License
The Smith Clinesmith law firm is one of the largest, most dynamic, and aggressively expanding nursing home and elder abuse firms in the country. As we work to continue the growth of our national practice, we are looking for an associate attorney with at least 0-3 years’ experience to join our strong team and work in our Dallas office. We fight for those who have been hurt and disregarded by big medical and long-term care corporations.
Do you have civil litigation experience?
Do you have case management skills?
Are you a staunch advocate for those have been injured and taken advantage of?
Are you ready to aggressively prosecute our cases?
Are you ready to join the fight?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with an experienced and aggressive team which includes a paralegal, legal assistants, and a legal nurse consultant;
- Ability to manage and prosecute a high volume of pre-lit and litigation case files;
- Ensure files are complete with all needed records, documents, and materials;
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients through consistent and complete contact;
- Draft and respond to discovery, conduct depositions, and prepare and argue motions;
- Prepare for and aggressively handle case mediations;
- Prepare for trial and work to secure favorable verdicts for our clients.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality;
- Be able to deal with, and work well with a diverse population including clients, executive and senior management, attorneys, administrative staff, and strategic partners;
- Be committed to fight for our clients;
- Must be organized and have good communication skills;
- Must be a self-starter who prioritizes the interests of and obtaining justice for our clients;
- Bar (Preferred)
The firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work autonomously in fighting for our clients and continuing the growth of our strong practice.
why you should work at clinesmith
No Two Days Are The Same
Significant Advancement Opportunities