Level - Experienced
Job Location - Dallas, TX
Position Type - Full Time
Education Level - Associate Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
Smith Clinesmith LLP is a specialized and expeditiously growing law firm in the Nursing Home Abuse Litigation field. Employees at Smith Clinesmith LLP can expect to experience a variety of benefits including helping victims who cannot help themselves, work in a positive and fast-paced environment, and have opportunities to grow with the firm.
Smith Clinesmith LLP is searching for an Advertising and Social Media Manager to focus on our presence online in social media and in our marketing strategies. This position is crucial to the firm’s growth and expansion. This position offers gratification and fulfillment in the firm’s growth!
- Build, track, optimize, and report on the firm’s website, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Google Ads, and LinkedIn
- Increase quality top-of-funnel leads by ideating and launching new campaigns, and fine-tuning existing efforts
- Create campaigns in marketing automation system, lead generation campaigns, nurturing programs, tracking and reporting
- Be proficient (& efficient) in setting up conversion tracking (e.g. Google Ads/Analytics via Google Tag Manager) and translating results into key findings/recommendations
- Obsess over tracking data, keyword research, testing campaigns, channel-by-channel and ad-by-ad performance, and sharing & applying key learnings
- Tracking and reporting campaign budgets
- Maintain email contact lists and monitor unsubscribe lists
- 3 - 5 years full-time digital advertising experience
- Expert-level knowledge of: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, Web Analytics, A/B Testing, Excel/Google Sheets and HubSpot
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Must be a strong communicator & strong writing abilities.
- Must be a quick and creative thinker.
- A resourceful and professional individual willing to work flexible hours, including overtime if and when necessary
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to pay close attention to detail, organize and schedule work effectively, work efficiently under time constraints in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must be a proactive team player
- Strong organization and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Significant Advancement Opportunities
No Two Days Are The Same